Opera v9.10 build 8692
Opera is known as the fastest and smallest full-featured browser, a first choice for people using older PCs and Windows 95 and a brilliant alternative to the default IE from Microsoft. This new version has a chance to actually beat IE hands-down because it has a truckload of new and exciting features. It complies to all the current web-page standards, it has a completely new interface (you can choose from single window and multi-window view), built-in search, a download manager, an advanced mail/news reader, print preview, a huge bookmark collection and much more in a 2Mb free package! Well, the free package also includes banner ads, but Opera is believed to be completely free of spyware, unlike some of its competitors. It’s lightning fast as well as stable and it looks gorgeous. It’s simply perfect! For a complete list of features check out the official website, there’s vastly more to discover.
Opera, first of all, is client World Wide Web, that is the program for extraction of the information from WWW as the documents created with help HyperText Markup Language (language of a marking of hypertext HTML).
Low requirements to resources of system. Opera will work even on 386 computer about 6 Mb of operative memory.MDI the interface. You can open without special expenses of memory any quantity of windows inside one working window, having chosen thus a tabulared or cascade mode.
• CSS height:inherit now inherits the computed value
• Scripts in framesets now execute onload
• Fullscreen movies on youtube movies now start
• Fixed hang on Opera windows when starting Opera with a language file saved with mac style newlines
• An invalid system locale no longer causes missing text
• Capital letter "enctype" now doesn't break file uploads on ie virusscan.jotti.org
• YouTube videos progress bar now updates
• Images with broken exif data now display
• Downloading a widget now only sends one GET request
• Fixed 100% CPU when loading http://
• Fixed loading of netvibes.com
• IRC /quit messages now work properly
• Loading cnn.com now finishes properly
• Transfer status on IRC improved
• Fixed crash when performing 'copy link address' on a non-link
• Spell checking works better on debian
• Fixed crasher when trying to download a file to a full disk