پیداش کردم فایل متنی readme داخل فولدر پچ رو بخون
Turbo Assembler 5.0 is a full featured stand-alone assembler. This product includes all the tools needed to create and debug assembly programs for 16 and 32 bit DOS and Windows platforms, including Windows 3.X, Win95, Win98, and NT. Some of the tools included are assemblers, linkers, console style debuggers, and resource compilers. Each of these tools comes in a 16 bit and a 32 bit version. For building and debugging stand alone assembly programs for DOS and Windows, Turbo Assembler 5.0 is recommended.
Create Fast Applications, Faster
Order the world-standard Borland Turbo Assembler® and see how lightning-fast assembly speeds can turbocharge your turnaround times. In tests, the Borland Turbo Assembler proved itself up to 70% faster than other popular macro assemblers, with assembly speeds of up to 48,000 lines per minute! And it’s versatile, with full Intel chip set support-from 8086 to Pentium.
* Up to 48,000 lines-per-minute assembly
* Full 8088, 8086, 80286, 80386, i486, and Pentium support
* IDEAL and MASM assembly modes
* Interface support for C, C++, Pascal, FORTRAN, and COBOL
* Multi-pass assembler with forward-reference resolution
* Fast 16- and 32-bit Turbo Linker®
* Turbo Debugger® for DOS and Windows