Microsoft Money Plus(2008)
Microsoft Money Plus provides all the tools you need to handle your finances in one place.
The new Insights feature allows you to get a glance at your finances without even launching Money. Money Plus Home & Business also includes useful tools for creating invoices, graphs and reports, managing payroll, and monitoring invoices and receivables.
Included in Money Plus Premium
* Subscription to GainsKeeper for managing capital gains
* Track your donations using H&R Block DeductionPro
* 90-day trial of RealMoney from TheStreet.com
* Track chores, allowance, and more with My Reward Board
* Credit report and 1-year monitoring from Experian
* Free year of the Motley Fool Green Light newsletter
* 1-year free online backup for Money from Carbonite
* Easy payroll online for small businesses from PayCycle
* Print your own postage with Stamps.com
* IdentitySweep plus Recovery Butler from MyPublicInfo (with purchase)
Taking Money’s award-winning features to a whole new level.
Microsoft Money Plus still provides all the tools you need to handle your finances in one place. But it also gives you a quick glance–without launching Money–at the financial information you need to keep you on top of your finances like never before.
Money’s key features are still here:
* Manage your money your way, from the big picture down to the details.
* Forecast cash flow and stay on top of monthly spending.
* Tackle tax time with ease, from finding deductions to estimating taxes.
* Improve your investment strategy with help from the experts at MSN Money.
* Help protect and improve your credit, and reduce your debt.
Plus, there’s so much that’s new–Insights!
With Insights, get a desktop glance at the information you need most, without launching money.
Spending Insights–Alerts you when you’ve reached or are nearing your spending limits.
Cash Flow Insights–See what’s flowing in and out of your accounts.
Bills Insights–Alerts you if bills are overdue or due soon.
Plus, enjoy even more new and improved features:
Link to statements, checks, or images from a transaction. Quickly add links to images and other files to keep important records and information handy, organized, and up-to-date.
Background banking helps ensure your account information is up-to-date.